ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] multiple dsmcad's on windows ?

2008-12-03 14:53:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] multiple dsmcad's on windows ?
From: goc <gooooc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 20:51:12 +0100
thanks again,  but of course i'm confused ...

on aix i had opt file:

node_name.opt

with "servername node_name" string in it

in  dsm.sys i have stanzas

servername node_name
tcpaddress...
nodename node_name
tcpport 1500
.
.
and stuff ...so my dsmcad started like

dsmcad -optfile=$DSM_HOME/node_name.opt

i'm confused 'coz you didn't mention dsm.sys wich is the "father" of
successful backups :-)

but i think what i wrote above is exactly what you said, right?   the
    dsm.sys    system
should be    the    same ...

thanks A lot
//