ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] anyone currently using or evaluating TSM FastBack

2008-12-01 10:48:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] anyone currently using or evaluating TSM FastBack
From: Mark Stapleton <Mark.Stapleton AT CDW DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:47:08 -0600
Been to the IBM Partner class.

It's a fairly simple replication system that is (currently) partially
integrated with TSM, with more complete integration to come with later
releases.

It allows for bandwidth throttling, and has a CDP (constant data
protection) component for (more or less) real-time updating of data
between replicator and replicant.

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT cdw DOT com)
CDW Berbee

FastBack

> For anyone interested in learning more about this product, I was
> forwarded
> this information from IBM;
>
> Hi everyone ... the best way is for the customer to join one of the
TSM