ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: LAN-free storage agent backing up other clients?

2008-11-20 08:28:29
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: LAN-free storage agent backing up other clients?
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:27:32 -0500
You probably think that because it is - 2nd to last bullet here:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/index.jsp?toc=/com.ibm.itsmagent.doc/toc.xml

That same blurb is there back to TSM 5.3, so it's been there for a while..

Nick Cassimatis
----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 11/20/2008 08:23 AM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/20/2008
07:10:17 AM: