ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Old copypool data question

2008-11-20 07:40:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Old copypool data question
From: Rainer Wolf <rainer.wolf AT UNI-ULM DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:39:27 +0100
Hi,
for the drm-issue you can check the settings of
'Primary Storage Pools:' and 'Copy Storage Pools:'
in the output of 'query drmstatus' - if you change the names you should change
them as well
in there with 'SET DRMPRIMSTGPOOL ...' and 'SET DRMCOPYSTGPOOL...' pointing to
the new names

if confused you can make a check if you do a simple 'query occupancy' on any
node that should
have copy-data  -- the output should give you the new copy-stg as well as the
old one
... but the old copy-pool is in the state of the last 'backup stg'.  The new
one should be
conforming to the primary-pool

regards
Rainer

Minns, Farren - Chichester schrieb:

OK, that's cool, I guess I'm in good shape then :-)

It just confuses me why TSM lists any of the old 3590 media in the DRM plan as
there can't be anything on those volumes that are required?

Cheers

Farren