ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Labelling mass volume of tapes with Label Libvol

2008-11-13 10:48:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Labelling mass volume of tapes with Label Libvol
From: Mark Stapleton <Mark.Stapleton AT CDW DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:47:45 -0600
If your TSM server runs Windows, go to the Setup Wizard under Label
Media. Using the wizard there will only label one tape at a time, but it
will make use of all the tape drives at once, rather than one at a time.
That's a much faster process.

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT cdw DOT com)
CDW Berbee