ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Labelling mass volume of tapes with Label Libvol

2008-11-13 10:38:48
Subject: [ADSM-L] Labelling mass volume of tapes with Label Libvol
From: Andrew Collyer <andrew.collyer AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:35:49 +0000
Hi,

I have a new TS3500 library with 2500 scratch tapes.  I'm running a LABEL
LIBVOL command within TSM 5.5.1.1 but unfortunately it is labelling one
tape at a time.  I'm using the barcode as the source.

Is there a way to label more than one tape at a time?  It's a good waste of
time and plenty of drives!

Thanks.

Andrew

Find out about our efforts to create gardens in Yorkshire's primary
schools using a million green fingers by following this link:
http://greenfingers.yorkshirewater.com/

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be
legally privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only
and are subject to the legal notice available at
http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm Yorkshire Water Services
Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682