ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Will Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 200

2008-11-04 08:12:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Will Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 200
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:09:45 -0500
The parts to look for are:

* IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail V5.5
     Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange V5.5.0, Windows, Multilingual
(C176TML)

* IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail V5.5
     Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange V5.5.1, (C1J1NML)

* IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail V5.5.
      Quick Start Guide, Windows, Multilingual (C19E7ML)

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/03/2008
07:51:59 PM:

> [image removed]
>
> Re: Will Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 200
>
> Craig Ross
>
> to:
>
> ADSM-L
>
> 11/03/2008 07:52 PM
>
> Sent by:
>
> "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
>
> Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"
>
> Gidday,
>
> Do I need to download this from Passport Advantage to enable Exchange
TDP