ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Will Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 200

2008-11-03 19:53:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Will Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 200
From: Craig Ross <craig.outlook AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:51:59 +1300
Gidday,

Do I need to download this from Passport Advantage to enable Exchange TDP
Licensing?
I have grabbed it from FTP site but I am not in position to install it yet.
I am guessing with out license this will not work.

My issue is I cannot find any TDP for mail on Passport advantage am I blind
where should it be, if someone could enlighten me which branches this should
reside that would be Cool

Thanks