ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] WIndows2003 VSS errors

2008-10-16 06:01:54
Subject: [ADSM-L] WIndows2003 VSS errors
From: "Crosskey, Adam - Corporate Core - ICT Services" <Adam.Crosskey AT OXFORDSHIRE.GOV DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:59:39 +0100
Searched the archives for this and did not find a match - sorry if it
has come up before, I've been away from TSM for a while:

Every time the scheduler starts, we get:

10/16/2008 03:06:14 ANS5250E An unexpected error was encountered.
   TSM function name : VssRequestor::QueryStatus
   TSM function      : pAsync->QueryStatus() for caller
'VssQuerySystemWriters()' returned VSS_E_WRITER_INFRASTRUCTURE
   TSM return code   : -1
   TSM file          : vssreq.cpp (8644)
10/16/2008 09:06:27 ANS5250E An unexpected error was encountered.
   TSM function name : VssRequestor::QueryStatus
   TSM function      : pAsync->QueryStatus() for caller
'VssQuerySystemWriters()' returned VSS_E_WRITER_INFRASTRUCTURE
   TSM return code   : -1
   TSM file          : vssreq.cpp (8644)

Client is 5.4.2.3 Windows 2003 SP1
Server 5.4.3.2 Windows 2003 SP1

Regards,
Adam Crosskey
Principal Systems Engineer
Corporate Core - ICT Services
Oxfordshire County Council
Clarendon House
52 Cornmarket Street
Oxford
OX1 3HJ
Tel:07919 044383

Save money and paper - do you really need to print this email?

This email, including attachments, may contain confidential information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete it
immediately. Views expressed by the sender may not be those of Oxfordshire
County Council. Council emails are subject to the Freedom of Information Act
2000. http://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer