ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for SharePoint (DocAve)

2008-10-15 17:53:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for SharePoint (DocAve)
From: Guido van Brakel <guidovb1 AT XS4ALL DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:50:54 +0200
Hi Lisa,

What are the issues you are experiencing?

Keeps these things in mind before installation:
*    If installing the DocAve server package on a system where a TSM
client earlier than level 5.4.0.2 is already installed, all TSM clients
        and client services (such as the TSM scheduler service) must be
stopped to allow the installation and configuration of the DocAve
        connection to TSM to complete successfully.

Have you seen this User Guide Manual:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.tivoli.sharepoint.doc/welcome.htm

Regards,

Guido van Brakel