ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NDMP (Not exactly a TSM question)

2008-10-10 16:12:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NDMP (Not exactly a TSM question)
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 22:10:55 +0200
On Oct 10, 2008, at 22:02 , Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT wrote:

I am setting up NDMP backup of a Celerra and I am having trouble
getting the Celerra to see the tape drives.  Has anyone made this
work with the equipment listed?

I've had some experience with a nsx and T10K drives, just plugging the
drives into the aux port (ok zoning the drive and the nsx together),
enabling the port  and rebooting the nsx did it iirc.

Celerra - NS80
Tape Library - IBM3494
Tape Drive - 3592
TSM - 5.4.2.0

Andy Huebner

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are
prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in
this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.
Thank you.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post