ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Archiving with TSM

2008-10-06 11:30:43
Subject: [ADSM-L] Archiving with TSM
From: Francoise BERLIN <francoise.berlin AT ST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:27:09 +0200
Hello,

I want to have an image of my servers each month .At the beginning I wanted to
do it with the function backupset but I have a network appliance and with it
it's not possible.I have contacted the support and they recommended me the
functionality archive with TSM :to create a storage pool archive and to have a
schedule each month .Is somebody have an experience about this function and
about the performance of this function ?In global I have 2T of datas and I must
have an achive of that each month .

Regards

Francoise Berlin
France