ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Changing IP address of shared library controller

2008-09-18 10:02:03
Subject: [ADSM-L] Changing IP address of shared library controller
From: "Todd D. Taft" <todd_taft AT UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:59:14 -0400
Because of some network changes, I need to change the IP address of the
system that controls my tape robot in a shared library environment.
This system is also my configuration manager.

Do I just need to change the high level address that the server has for
itself (using update server) and then run notify subscribers?

Are there any other potential problems with changing the IP address (but
not host name) of a TSM server in this environment?

--
Todd D. Taft
todd_taft AT unc DOT edu