ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ANR2300E Could not open "ameng" the server help file

2008-09-16 18:48:57
Subject: [ADSM-L] ANR2300E Could not open "ameng" the server help file
From: Aree Hagopian <areeha AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:45:53 -0600
Hello all

New TSM 5.5.1 instalation on AIX 5.3. Installed OK, with everything going
well, but whenever I try and pull up the help on a command I get "ANR2300E
Could not open "ameng" the server help file" Server activity log says
nothing more, and I cant find any real guidance on the interweb. It did the
same thing on another new server. For reference, I installed 5.5. server,
then 5.5.1 server maintenance, then upgraded client to 5.5.1 (from 5.3.x)
and then started up the server. Tried a reboot, and even reapplied 5.5.1
server, to no avail. Has anyone else seen this?

Regards,
Aree Hagopian

SSO Managed Storage - Backup & Recovery
Email: areeha AT au1.ibm DOT com
Team Mailbox: storbur AT au1.ibm DOT com