ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Delete filespace question

2008-09-16 18:40:46
Subject: [ADSM-L] Delete filespace question
From: "Bell, Charles (Chip)" <Chip.Bell AT BHSALA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:05:52 -0500
The messages thrown out into the activity log do not show the amount of data
deleted, only the objects. If I didn't note how much data was in a filespace
before I deleted it, how can I see it after the fact? We have Servergraph, is
there to find out there?

Chip Bell

Confidentiality Notice:
confidential information and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named in the address. If you are not the
distribution, or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you received this information in error, please
notify the sender and delete this information from your computer
and retain no copies of any of this information.