ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS2622S An invalid ID or password submitted

2008-09-10 11:47:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS2622S An invalid ID or password submitted
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:40:44 -0500
Yes, use YOUR admin id, replacing the one that pops up by default.

Never use the server id that comes up.  IF you change the password for
the server's ID then you'll have to do so by re-running dsmc and setting
the password there, then restarting all the dsmc processes on the
client.

See Ya'
Howard

Global