ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ANS2622S An invalid ID or password submitted

2008-09-10 11:24:39
Subject: [ADSM-L] ANS2622S An invalid ID or password submitted
From: Lori Grimaldi <letersky AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:20:11 -0400
A customer of mine requested to use the TSM GUI interface.  I am running
Linux on zSeries, SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9 (s390x) and have the TSM
Client Version 5, Release 5, Level 1.0 installed.  I ran
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsmcad and then went to
http://9.63.10.116:1581/ .  When I click on backup, it asks for
userid/password.  The userid is the servername (which is automatically
plugged in) and the password I reset using dsmc set p.  I get the message
"ANS2622S An invalid ID or password submitted".  Any ideas????

Lori G.
Linux on zSeries Team
VM Services Delivery - Information Technology Services Americas, Global
Services
Phone (845) 336-0864 (t/l 320-9812)
letersky AT us.ibm DOT com

Linux Information?  See http://w3vmlinux.pok.ibm.com
Linux Requests?  Visit our new workload management tool at:
http://linuxonz.pok.ibm.com/service/request