ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How do I clear cache data from disk storage pool?

2008-09-08 08:55:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How do I clear cache data from disk storage pool?
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:53:42 +0200
Nop, cached data will still be there untill overwritten by new data,
expired by retention policy or deleted.

Move data will not move the data in this case. Because of the cache=no
it will only clean up any database refs to this cached data and give
back the space. Delete vol discard=yes will do much the same but I don't
like deleting things :) and think that the move data is a much nicer way
of getting these volumes cleaned.

Regards,

Karel