ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] How do I clear cache data from disk storage pool?

2008-09-08 08:32:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] How do I clear cache data from disk storage pool?
From: "Davis, Adrian" <Adrian.Davis AT LEWISHAM.GOV DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:35:02 +0100
I have a disk storage pool that I wish to rename. I have already
redirected new data (originally for this storage pool) to another
storage pool.

After renaming the storage pool I was getting a number of "Data storage
transaction ????????? was aborted." errors when running "expire
inventory". Renaming the storage pool back to its original named seems
to have stopped these errors.

All of the data in the storage pool has been migrated.

I am guessing that this is because there are still references to the
cached data. If this is the case, how can I clear references to the data
cached in the storage pool?

Any ideas?

Many Thanks,
   =Adrian=

DISCLAIMER

This message is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity it is addressed to. If you have received it in
error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail. To see the full
version of this disclaimer please visit the following address:
http://www.lewisham.gov.uk/AboutThisSite/EmailDisclaimer.htm

For advice and assistance about online security and protection from
internet threats visit the "Get Safe Online" website at
http://www.getsafeonline.org