ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Need pointer to "IBM Java for Windows" for non-IBM hardware, to run EKM.

2008-09-04 16:21:46
Subject: [ADSM-L] Need pointer to "IBM Java for Windows" for non-IBM hardware, to run EKM.
From: "Clark, Robert A" <Robert.Clark AT PROVIDENCE DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:20:31 -0700
Hello ADSM-L,

We're planning to do some "Library Managed Encryption" testing with a
TS3310/3576. We would like to run the backup server and EKM on a
(non-IBM) Windows 2003 SP2 (32bit) system.

I'm trying to follow the steps set out in HowToObtain.doc to find
"IBM(r) TS Productivity Center - Basic Edition (TPC-BE) - LPP 5608-B01",
but so far it appear to no longer be available.

How are you folks getting "IBM Java for Windows" for non-IBM hardware?

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/Encryption/Docs/HowToObtain.doc
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=1173&context=STCDUHL&dc=D43
0&uid=ssg1S4000504&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified that you
may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this
message.