ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] EN_US vs en_US

2008-09-03 14:36:40
Subject: [ADSM-L] EN_US vs en_US
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:35:12 -0700
The TSM AIX 5.5 and other versions seem to always have and upper and
lower case version of the Tivoli.tsm.msg.xx_xx.devices and server files.
Why is this and which isn't the 'correct' version that should be
installed en_US?

I'm looking at upgrading our 5.3 installation, and since it's been a
while, want to double check. I see lslpp currently shows en_US versions
installed and a test environment I have shows this version after
upgrading to 5.5 but for whatever reason 'help' does not bring up the
proper info, I get garbage on the screen instead.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator
SAIC M/S-G1b