ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] select and script

2008-08-26 15:25:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] select and script
From: "Bob Levad (641-585-6770)" <blevad AT WINNEBAGOIND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:23:33 -0500
It's a big hammer, but this is the only thing I've found for this type of
thing.  It could be made into a separate macro  and a series of calls could
be made for each percentage level to test.

/* Display message for DB utilization */
90:
select pct_utilized from db where pct_utilized > 90
if (rc_notfound) goto 80
issue message I "REMCO001 datbase for server is 90 percent full"
goto exit
80:
select pct_utilized from db where pct_utilized > 80
if (rc_notfound) goto 70
issue message I "REMCO001 datbase for server is 80 percent full"
goto exit
70:
select pct_utilized from db where pct_utilized > 70
if (rc_notfound) goto ok
issue message I "REMCO001 datbase for server is 70 percent full"
goto exit
ok:
issue message I "REMCO001 datbase for server is less than 70 percent full"
exit:
Exit

Bob.