ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Updated VS Backed Up

2008-08-26 14:38:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Updated VS Backed Up
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:45:14 -0700
Technically it is plural, TESTFLAGS. But even amongst developers, TESTFLAG
is commonly used (I'm the only one I know who uses the plural), so that is
a minor nit that must have crept in to the doc.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/26/2008
09:23:14 AM: