ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: Clustering TSM servers?

2008-08-21 16:26:14
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: Clustering TSM servers?
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:24:26 -0400
Nick,;

Check out Redbook SG24-6679 - IBM Tivoli Storage Manager in a Clustered
Environment.  The date's a little old, but the concepts haven't changed.

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 08/21/2008 04:21 PM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/21/2008
03:44:37 PM: