ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Exchange Cluster, CCR and TDP Backups

2008-08-21 13:58:08
Subject: [ADSM-L] Exchange Cluster, CCR and TDP Backups
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:56:39 -0400
Could someone point me to some information on backing up an Exchange
cluster, non-shared disk and CCR replication? I'm concerned that if I set up
the TDP backups as a cluster resource to fail-over when Exchange fails over,
that backing up different storage will cause me problems in a restore. Or is
that a non-issue and I should just setup TDP backups to fail-over and keep
backing up with the same frequency?

Exchange2007, Windows2003 cluster, non-shared disk.

Bill Boyer

" Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity." - ??