ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Problem with 5.4 Solaris Client

2008-08-21 08:34:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Problem with 5.4 Solaris Client
From: "Davis, Adrian" <Adrian.Davis AT LEWISHAM.GOV DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:35:37 +0100
Richard,

Thanks for the help - I had eventually worked it out - I knew it would
be simple. I think I must have been suffering from a "Senior Moment". An
application has been installed on the machine that has its own (older
version) of the library - and has put its library directory at the
beginning of LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Thanks Again,
   =Adrian=