ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Problem with 5.4 Solaris Client

2008-08-21 07:44:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Problem with 5.4 Solaris Client
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:42:37 -0400
Adrian -

Okay, good to have that verified.
The only other thing I could think of is "misdirection", where the
environment under which the client execution is attempted has a
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable or the like in effect which is
causing the loader to look in the wrong directories.  If nothing
apparent, you could try setting that var to "/usr/lib".  Beyond that,
you might try invoking the client under the 'truss' or similar trace
command for indications of where it is going astray.  If all else
fails, a TSM Support call may be needed, given that you had no such
difficulty running the 5.3 client.

   Richard