ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Recalling drmedia volumes to restore a damaged volume.

2008-08-20 11:06:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Recalling drmedia volumes to restore a damaged volume.
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:05:04 -0500
You can't run a move drm on a tape marked vault.  You just have to Check
it in as Steve and I have said and then update it.  DRM will take care
of the vault status from there.

I would think your offsite tape vendor has a way of contacting them, via
web or phone and telling them to bring back additional tapes right?
Iron Mountain has securesync where you can do additional requests.

See Ya'
Howard