ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Gresham/acsls/tsm

2008-08-18 08:40:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Gresham/acsls/tsm
From: "Copin, Christophe" <Christophe.Copin AT CAISSEDESDEPOTS DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:08:31 +0200
I agree with Ibán.

About your issue, at first, be sure that you have defined the scratch pool you
want to use in your elm.conf file. It must match with the one you have assigned
your tapes to.

If you want to make a try and bypass TSM/elm.conf, use the acsls_mountscratch
located in the util directory.

Regards,
Christophe.