ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: Updated VS Backed Up

2008-08-14 16:32:23
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: Updated VS Backed Up
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:31:21 -0400
The error you're getting is about what's after the '=' and not the line
itself.  It's not liking the testflag that you're indicating.  Does that
syntax work correctly from a command line?

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 08/14/2008 04:29 PM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/14/2008
02:53:30 PM: