ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server on AIX cluster

2008-08-13 12:57:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server on AIX cluster
From: Mark Stapleton <Mark.Stapleton AT CDW DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:55:27 -0500
I would use a small external (Windows, for the cost consideration)
server running the TSM server.

If anything goes wrong with your Oracle environment, Oracle will likely
blame the presence of a TSM server on one of the Oracle machines as the
source of the problem.

Just sayin'...

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT cdw DOT com)
CDW Berbee