ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] New Tivoli Licensing Free Metric tool!

2008-08-04 17:51:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] New Tivoli Licensing Free Metric tool!
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 17:50:06 -0400
On Aug 4, 2008, at 4:38 PM, Gill, Geoffrey L. wrote:

Indeed it sounds like it, but where? I don't see it on my passport
advantage login? I guess I'm not "entitled" to use the tool that is
"required" to keep track of my TSM licenses?

Not to mention that it sure seems odd that a so called 'free tool'
isn't
really free.

Announcement Letter No. ZP08-0263 says that it's free.
See "Ordering information" therein for the rather vague info on
acquiring it.
I will refrain from joking that you need a license to use it.

   Richard Sims