ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] New Tivoli Licensing Free Metric tool!

2008-08-04 12:00:52
Subject: [ADSM-L] New Tivoli Licensing Free Metric tool!
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 12:00:20 -0400
I just stumbled on this today.  Looks like a free IBM
tool to help with this TSM licensing headache!

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/tivoli/products/license-metric-tool/

I have looked at this some in last 10 minutes.  Looks like new
REQUIREMENT as of July 1 to use this.  May be some change
in the License scheme as well.

Happy reading!

David B. Longo
System Administrator
Health First, Inc.
3300 Fiske Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955-4305
PH      321.434.5536
Pager  321.634.8230
Fax:    321.434.5509
david.longo AT health-first DOT org

#####################################
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may
contain private, proprietary, or legally privileged information.
No privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you
receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it,
and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you
are not the intended recipient.  Health First reserves the right to
monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any views
or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the
individual sender, except (1) where the message states such views
or opinions are on behalf of a particular entity;  and (2) the sender
is authorized by the entity to give such views or opinions.