ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Anyone doing TSM backups for a 3M Motor Vehicle Solution?

2008-07-29 11:04:20
Subject: [ADSM-L] Anyone doing TSM backups for a 3M Motor Vehicle Solution?
From: "Laughlin, Lisa" <Lisa.Laughlin AT DOR.MO DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:03:05 -0500
My employer (not being cryptic- just trying to avoid Google hits ;-) is
in the middle of a project involving 3M's Motor Vehicle Solution.  I was
just brought into the process, and am now figuring out how to architect
a TSM backup solution for the system.  In doing some online research, I
saw press releases of other States and governmental agencies that have
adopted the system, or modules from the system.

Since I am behind the curve on this project, I was hoping that somewhere
in ADSM-L land there were folks that have familiarity with the system
and the TSM backups-for example 3M, IA, MT.   I know that this list is
heavy on governmental, institutional, and large business TSM
installations and was hoping I could start up a conversation with a TSM
admin on how their backup solution was implemented.

In advance,
thanks!
-lisa

(feel free to reply privately-I know that some agencies like to fly
below radar when at all possible)