ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] My backup stg completes very late..

2008-07-28 12:23:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] My backup stg completes very late..
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:49:33 -0500
        Can we have a little more information? Such as how large is the
disk pool / tape pool your trying to backup?  Are you going from tape to
tape or disk to tape? Are there backup sessions that appear to be hung
(I have that issue at times that delays disk to tape backups)?  They
would appear as sessions that are idle for an excessively long time.

See Ya'
Howard

TSM