ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Delete export volumes

2008-07-22 14:26:11
Subject: [ADSM-L] Delete export volumes
From: Richard Mochnaczewski <Richard.Mochnaczewski AT STANDARDLIFE DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:24:38 -0400
Hi,

I'm having a problem trying to delete volumes of type export. I have two TSM
instances and using linrary sharing. The secondary or slave instance is where I
did an export node but it failed because it was missing a volume. I cannot
delete it. I tried using delete volhistory type=export todate=today with no
luck. I read there is a force=yes option but I am running 5.3.6.3 but I get a
message that that is an invalid option. Any ideas ?

Rich

Standard Life : 175 ans au coeur de nos vies
Standard Life: Part of our lives for 175 years