ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Newbie Question

2008-07-21 12:47:59
Subject: [ADSM-L] Newbie Question
From: "Matthews, Gary (GSD UK Production Services business)" <gary.b.matthews AT LOGICA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:21:20 +0100
Hi ,

I've inherited a TSM setup recently and it's been ticking over fine  but
now I need to make some changes, and thought I'd ask the  experts for
some help :-) . It's TSM 5.2 and a W2K/3 environment. One server we're
backing up is a sharepoint cluster, with different cluster drives active
on each node. Currenlty we backup the local drives on each node, and
also a SQL agent backup. The DBA's also backup SQL to a cluster drive.
They now want this drive backed up as well . How do I do this? Bear in
mind, all I've done with TSM so far is checked that the existing backups
worked, so in simple terms please!! :-)

TIA