ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] list broken

2008-07-16 05:04:03
Subject: [ADSM-L] list broken
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:03:03 +0200
Hi all,

I've been chasing this for a while, and it seems to be very hard to resolve. I
even got surfnet involved, who relay the adsm-l in the Netherlands and they
have not been able to help (though very willing to do so).

The adsm-l seems to be broken. Mail gets delevered to US mail accounts just
fine (I currently have gmail forward the list to my PLCS account), but I only
get about one post per week in my plcs.nl mailbox directly from the list. I've
been trying to reach the list-owner via the e-mail address that Richard so
kindly pointed out and so has Surfnet (they even know the list owner by name),
but alas, no response.

This is really annoying. I sometimes enjoy reading the list and do get some
useful tips of here, but this is not good. I'd think that the list should
function properly. Is there anyone that can contribute in some way in resolving
this issue? Contacts at marist? Both surfnet and I are very willing to help
resolve this issue, but are getting nowhere soon without cooperation from
marist.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post, PLCS