ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBM p 520 vs. p 570

2008-06-23 10:49:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBM p 520 vs. p 570
From: Larry Clark <lclark01 AT NYCAP.RR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:47:49 -0400
Your choice of P-550/570 is environment dependent. If you want to dedicate a
physical server to TSM then perhaps a P-550 is a better choice.

If overall costs are a concern, including footprint and electrical, the a
P-570 with multiple CEC's combined into a single frame is the better choice.
Larry Clark
(518) 712-5138 Home Office
(518) 506-8765 Cell