ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] LTO Tape Life

2008-06-21 16:33:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] LTO Tape Life
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 16:31:49 -0400
It would probably have to be associated with a libvol instead of a
volume.  Volumes get created and deleted as they move out of and back into
the scratch pool.  I'd like to see the stats that are currently associated
with volumes instead associated with libvols (mounts, read and write
errors, passes).