ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ALMS activation on productive shared TS3500 library

2008-06-13 03:13:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ALMS activation on productive shared TS3500 library
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:12:28 +0200
Anil,

I fully agree with you that a TSM server acting as a library manager
would have been much easier to implement and maintain, unfortunately
legal and security issues are refraining us to do so ! (plus the fact
that we also plan to dedicate a future partition of the library to some
non-TSM application)

Thanks anyway for your help ...

Cheers

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone: +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******