ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] change websess timeout

2008-06-06 05:55:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] change websess timeout
From: Sandeep Jain <sandeep.jain AT DCMDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:27:53 +0530
HI,

Do following steps

C:\Program Files\IBM\ISC\Tivoli\dsm\bin>supportUtil.bat

Administration Center Support Utility - Main Menu

1. Turn all tracing on

2. Turn all tracing off

3. Turn a single trace class on

4. Update the maximum memory size Administration Center can use

5. Update the Administration Center session timeout setting

6. Collect trace files, logs and system information to send to

support

7. View the log file for this utility

9. Exit

Enter Selection:

Session Time-out Setting

The session time out is the amount of idle time that the server waits before forcing the administrator to login again. The default is 30 minutes.

This is the replacement to SET WEBTIMEOUT on the old interface.

 ( o )
-------
I,I ' ' I,I
 "(("
   ))

With Best Regards,
Sandeep Jain

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pavel Sitnikov" <SitnikovPG AT URALSIBBANK DOT RU>