ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDPsql (dsmc)

2008-06-02 20:22:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDPsql (dsmc)
From: Steven Harris <sjharris AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:10:05 +1000
Avy

We were all at the bottom of the learning curve once, most of us multiple
times as we move into new areas of our careers, and sometimes we get stuck
and need to ask questions.    But your questions usually have quite obvious
answers that are easily answered by reference to the manuals.

Please, think for a moment about the problems that you have, search the
copious documentation that is available and also trawl the internet
resources, the TSM wiki, Richard Sim's quickfacts and a google search.   If
you have done that and are still perplexed, by all means ask a question
here, but please try yourself first.  You will learn more and understand
more that way.

Respectfully

Steve.

Steven Harris
TSM Admin, Sydney Australia

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/06/2008
06:24:02 AM:

> Thank you all for helping me out. Thanks again.
>
> Avy Wong
> Business Continuity Administrator
> Mohegan Sun
> 1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
> Uncasville, CT 06382
> (860)862-8164
> (cell) (860)961-6976
>

>              Anil Maurya
>              <Anil.Maurya@SANO
>              FI-AVENTIS.COM>
>              Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
>              Dist Stor
cc
>              Manager"
>              <[email protected]