ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] LTO2 storage space

2008-05-30 11:13:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] LTO2 storage space
From: Anil Maurya <Anil.Maurya AT SANOFI-AVENTIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:12:10 -0400
Hi
It really depends on type of data. I have seen numerous files with
smaller in size occupy more space on tape so you might notice even
100Gig data occupy LTO2 ( 200gIG ) and volume will be full. If you
backing up huge single file then LTO2 could occupy 1TB. So it depends
purely on type of data.

Good luck