ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Another list-function data point.

2008-05-29 12:13:50
Subject: [ADSM-L] Another list-function data point.
From: "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT UFL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 12:12:46 -0400
I've checked LISTSERV options, and they're what they ought to be; I've
gotten <1% of messages in the last month.

I'm sending problem report to marist's postmaster, listmaster, etc.
But I'll admit I am far, far, far from confident that they'll ever
respond.  In many years, I haven't yet had a listserv-related question
or problem which has gotten as much as an acknowledgement without
serious repeated effor and, sometimes, phone sleuthing.

- Allen S. Rout