ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] MS Exchange Server 2007

2008-05-20 10:22:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] MS Exchange Server 2007
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:20:59 -0400
Hi Bill,

Yes. Data Protection for Exchange supports Exchange 2007.
I am sure you already know this, but Exchange 2007 is Windows x64 only.
Here is the requirements page:

   http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=669&uid=swg21270917

The redbook is old, you are better off with the latest
Data Protection for Exchange User's Guide:

Data Protection for Exchange Server Installation and User’s Guide
        HTML -
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/topic/com.ibm.itsmfm.doc/dpexc.htm
        PDF  -
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/topic/com.ibm.itsmfm.doc/dpexc.pdf

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/20/2008
09:52:44 AM:

> [image removed]
>
> MS Exchange Server 2007
>
> Bill Dourado
>
> to:
>
> ADSM-L
>
> 05/20/2008 09:53 AM
>
> Sent by:
>
> "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
>
> Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"
>
> Hi,
>
> I have just been told that our organization is switching from Lotus
Notes