ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Fantasy TSM

2008-05-05 10:55:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Fantasy TSM
From: Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 07:54:40 -0700
For me,

On the server:

* Ability to expire all files in a filespace.
* Ability to move filespaces between nodes. I know proxy node kind of
gives us this, but that requires some planning ahead of time.
* Ability to make archives from backups on hand.
* Ability to do multiple operations on a filespace at a time. It would
be nice to be able to do an export and a backup to a filesystem at the
same time.

On the client:

* Better terminal support. I have yet to see backspace work anywhere.
* Less confusing status messages. With lots of filesystems it's hard to
see what the progress is on each one.

-- Foege Building S048, (206)-685-7354