ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Client 5.4.2.0 OS Support

2008-05-01 17:56:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Client 5.4.2.0 OS Support
From: "Welton, Charles" <Charles.Welton AT MERCY DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 16:55:16 -0500
Actually... we are running 5.4.1.0 client on many Windows 2000 servers,
that is why I thought it was unusual for 5.4.2.0 all of a sudden not to
be supported any longer.

Charles Welton
Sr. Systems Administrator
MISD Backup and Recovery Team
Sisters of Mercy Health System
3637 South Geyer Road
St. Louis, MO.  63127
Email: charles.welton AT mercy DOT net
Office: 314-364-3498, Cell: 314-359-5799