ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How long should we keep volhist?

2008-04-23 13:33:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How long should we keep volhist?
From: Avy Wong <AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:29:39 -0400
Thanks Remco, it gives me some idea.

Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
(860)862-8164
(cell) (860)961-6976

             Remco Post
             <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
             Sent by: "ADSM:                                            To
             Dist Stor                 ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Manager"                                                   cc
             <[email protected]
             .EDU>                                                 Subject
                                       Re: [ADSM-L] How long should we
                                       keep volhist?
             04/23/2008 12:38
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Avy Wong wrote:
> Hello,
>       What is the normal time for keeping volhist? Not indefinitely ?

I usually keep db backup volumes about 5 days, for other volhist entries
I'd say that 30-60 days is about the maximum usefull time.

--

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post