ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] co-locate by filespace

2008-04-22 11:36:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] co-locate by filespace
From: "Whitlock, Brett" <brett.whitlock AT COUNTRYFINANCIAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:33:49 -0500
I use co-location by filespace only for my fileservers.  That's one tape
for SYSTEM STATE, another one for SYSTEM SERVICES, another one for
SYSTEM OBJECT and then one for each drive.  The only advantage is that
during a restore you can open multiple sessions (manually) ie one
session for the e: drive another one for the f:, etc.